BIKE! is a bicycle advocacy organization serving the Keweenaw in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Empowering people to ride bikes more often.
1. Education and Community Outreach: Increase awareness about biking and educate bikers, pedestrians and drivers.
- Provide community bicycle safety and training resources and programs.
- Collaborate with constituent governments and stakeholders on events/promotion coordination, shared projects and synergies related to bicycle commuting and touring.
- Help people find information on the safest available cycle routes and support the development of a bike route system.
- Provide resources and expertise for infrastructure and other projects in the region that support bike transportation.
- Seek out opportunities to provide input on local and regional planning initiatives that affect people who ride bicycles.
- Provide a link between and support for existing local bike groups and committees.
- Collaborate with existing trail networks and organizations.
We would love to hear from you. See our contact page for more information.